Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Top 5
Hey everybody, I think that it would be neat to do a top five creation list. If you have any cool, unique, and creative creations email me a picture and a name. It doesn't have to be your real name it can be like a username. Like racecar7725 or something like that. Just please follow these directions:
1. You must leave a name of some sort.
2. If you send multiple creations please leave the same name you left the first time.
3. Nothing inappropriate or offensive in any way.
4. I need a picture. Videos don't work for some reason.
5. No mega blocks aloud in your creation.
6. Email to brendanwwelch@gmail.com
7. Must be original.
Feel free to leave comments on everything you see on the site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Guys Please email me I'm looking forward to this.
ReplyDelete