Thank you for viewing this. Please fill out the follow by email so that you can get informed whenever I post something new. Also don't forget we are still shooting for the goal of at least 5 creations emailed to me before June 9, 2012. We must hurry. Click here to get more information on that. See you next time.
Tuesday, June 5, 2012
Lego Race Cars
Hello I'm back posting more Lego Creations. This time I will be showing off some race cars I built. The normal minifigures are much to large to fit in these vehicles, so I decided to use microfigures instead. The microfigures are the Lego board game characters. These micro figures are from Pirate Plank and Ramses Pyramid. I built them out of pieces that were smaller and more precise. The end result was very satisfying. I hope you enjoy.




Thank you for viewing this. Please fill out the follow by email so that you can get informed whenever I post something new. Also don't forget we are still shooting for the goal of at least 5 creations emailed to me before June 9, 2012. We must hurry. Click here to get more information on that. See you next time.
Thank you for viewing this. Please fill out the follow by email so that you can get informed whenever I post something new. Also don't forget we are still shooting for the goal of at least 5 creations emailed to me before June 9, 2012. We must hurry. Click here to get more information on that. See you next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
By the way, I think you spelled Ramses wrong.
ReplyDeleteThanks for telling me. I fixed it just now.
ReplyDelete