Monday, May 21, 2012

Brick Magic Part 2

   Here is the next Brick Magic post. I will be going over some of the BIG sets we saw at the convention.
   I saw this GIGANTIC castle in the display room. It had a dragon on the tower and a whole set of knights on the outside. The castle was probably 10 of the 48x48 base plates (this is a guess but it is still very big). The detail of the walls and main tower was amazing.








   The castle colors are not my first choice (I would have replaced yellow with grey and red with dark blue). The architecture in it is remarkable though. The detail on the bridge and the Knights crossing it is a nice detailed touch. I especially enjoy the horseman riding on the right side of the screen.





 

The next thing i saw on display was a Portal 2 level with Atlas P-body. And one of the levels in Glad0s's area (tell me if I spelled Glad0s right).

Atlas (far left)
P-body (far right)





   That's all for now, but I am not finished yet. There is still more I will be posting on my trip to Brick Magic. I will try to post more as soon as I can.
   Thanks for viewing. Please comment on my posts. Feedback is appreciated.




No comments:

Post a Comment