Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Brick Magic Part 3

   The next thing I want to cover a out Brick Magic was the competitions. The spaceship building contest for ages 9-12 was won by this spaceship called double arrow. It looks very cool I think. I like the color contrast. The green and white look great for the style of spaceship.

   I also wanted to show you something neat that was in the large set display center. This guy is amazing with Legos. He also had a display a few months ago in the Concord Mills Lego store. He makes larger buildings and sets. Here are his buildings that he displayed at the convention.
   They're pretty awesome aren't they. I like the clock tower's colors and height. I especially like the printed clock face brick. If you double click the picture you can see the clock face better. I think the sears tower on the left looks a lot like the real thing. It has the clear 1x2 plates as the windows which suit the black really well. And the one on the right (not sure what it is, comment to tell me) is really cool too. It looks circular from directly above it. I think he did a great job on all of these buildings.
   Fill out the subscribe by email (with parents permission) so you can get emails every time I upload posts on this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment