Thursday, May 24, 2012

Brick Magic Part 6

   I am going to overview some miscellaneous stuff that I saw at Brick Magic. There will not be to many words to explain each set; mostly pictures.
Some custom minifigures were for sale.
The Jesus one I wish I could have gotten.















Some pretty cool soldiers and gungans were also at
that booth.















Some pixel art in the works.














A river boat.














Hulk, Robin, Superman, and Wonder woman having
a rooftop party.















A custom Clone squadron. With custom guns.















Whatever these are.














   That is all for now guys. I also want to remind you that Head O' Bricks is turning one year old on June 9, 2012. Please click here to see the top 5 rules and how to email me your pictures. Please email me before June 9, because I want the first top 5 on Head O' Bricks'  first birthday. Thanks guys; see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment